Soothe stiffness and soreness with the Hyper Impact Percussion Massager! Delivering 3-levels of high-intensity vibration for a powerful deep tissue massage, this invigorating massage gun is ideal for use on almost any muscle group, accelerates warmup and recovery post workout. Plus, with 5 interchangeable silicone heads, this cordless massage gun design features an ergonomic grip for secure control!
- Hyper Impact Percussion Massager
- Pack contents:
- 1 x massage gun
- 1 x charging dock
- 1 x DC power cord
- 5 x massaging heads
- 1 x instruction manual
- Powerful torque for an intense deep tissue massage
- 5 interchangeable silicone heads deliver high-intensity vibration
- 3 invigorating intensity levels
- Helps relieve muscle stiffness & soreness
- Accelerates warmup & recovery
- Ideal for use on the upper back, arms, shoulders, neck. legs & buttocks
- Ergonomic grip for secure control
- Cordless & lightweight design
- Durable 3900 RPM motor
- Sound reducing technology
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Run time: 1.5-hours off a single charge
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Silicone/Rubber/Plastic
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 23.5 x 19 x 6 (H x L x W)
Are percussion massagers good for you?
Whether you’re a professional athlete or fitness enthusiast, there are many benefits to having a percussion massager. Massage guns play an important role in the muscle recovery process, designed to accelerate warm-up, stimulate blood flow, deliver deep tissue massage and help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness, priming you for optimal workout performance.
Does the massage gun really work?
Yes! With 5 interchangeable heads and 3 intensity levels for effective and customisable vibration therapy, the Hyper Impact Percussion Massage Gun helps to promote warm-up and recovery, as well as relieve stiffness and soreness in muscles.
How often can you use a percussion massage gun?
You can use the Hyper Impact Percussion Massage Gun both before, during and after your workout. Use it as a warm-up tool to specifically target the muscle groups you wish to train. Loosen muscle tightness between reps by stimulating blood flow, or after a training session to relax them.